An event to be remembered
* Prelude to Diwali –break an event like fun –fair assumes importance for the reason that it allows children to feel flavor of break before hand that too in school itself where disciplined behavior predominates. The way in which the meticulous planning of items was done earned praise and pleasure from children as was evident from their all-round movements.
* The items that wereorganised and made available included,
-Mehndi for girls and tattoo for boys.
-Lemon- spoon sport
-Clay modeling competition.
Winners for the clay modeling competition:
Class 1: Dhyana Gandhi (I A), Krish Shah (I B), Sunny Devani (I C)
Class 2 :RudrarajGohil(II A), PahalVaidhya (II B), Angi Shah (II E)
* Above all were declared open for children after assembly, where thought, dance and special show were present with essence of patriotism, unity in diversity and secular character of the country.
* This is not all. The disciplined behavior of children in an atmosphere of full freedom impressed on –lookers.
* Organizing an event is thy name “Silver Bells ! “ .Thanks to all who put in hard work to make this event a great success.