1. Hi-Tech infrastructure
2. 3 x computer labs all connected through a LAN network to a centralised server. WIFI Campus.
3. Interactive class rooms
4. Morning prayer with special sound system
5. An open auditorium to conduct annual functions
6. Extra remedial classes for weak students to enhance their knowledge and guide them to score good marks.
7. Yoga hall
8. Play Ground – For football and cricket matches
Separate court for volley ball, basket ball, lawn tennis and badminton
9. Games room for Table Tennis and all types of indoor games.
10. Along with academics taking care of overall development of student by giving them the opportunity to participate in international and national competitions held by quality circle and city montessori school of lucknow which is the part of “Largest school by pupils” Guinness Book of Records.
11. Well equipped Biology, Physics and Chemistry lab
12.Multimedia hall for personality development classes.
13. Boarding facility from nursery to 12.
14. Morning exercise for boarder’s to make them healthy and fit.
15. A well organized process flow for every event.. Having different level of departments (Reception, admin, exam, discipline, finance, accounts, marketing and IT) working in in unity.
16. Awards and recognition : best players of school – their achievements and records (if any)
17. We have a counsellor who council’s the students daily basis and given them suggestions to help them for overall growth.
18. All the processes completed in the campus using advance softwares which are maintained by IT dept.
19. Monthly bulletins
20. school information –> parents ( prospectus, syllabus, admission form, results overview, dossier)
–> visitors (Role and goal of education)
–> students (articles , project and activities)
21. E-Campus for Parents, Students and Teachers
22. SMS service used for Attendance, exam results and other school news. So the parent is informed regularly about their child progress and welfare.
|SILVER BELLS PUBLIC SCHOOL
SHANTINAGAR, KALVIBID, BHAVNAGAR
|(ii) Phone No.||(0278) 2566711_______________________|
|(iii) Fax No.||(0278) 2569250____________________|
|2.||Year of establishment||29/01/1993___________________________|
|3.||Whether NOC from State/UTOr recommendation of Embassy of India obtained ?(i) NOC No.(ii) NOC issuing date||MSB-1210 – 1201 – CHH_________________22/06/2010___________________________|
|4.||Is the school is recognized, if yes by which Authority||Govt. of Gujarat______________________|
|5.||Status of affiliation :(i) Affiliation No.(ii) Affiliation with Board since(iii) Extension of affiliation upto||PROVISIONAL_________________________430107______________________________June 2007___________________________2040________________________________|
|6.||Name of Trust/Society/Company Registered under Section 25 of the Company Act, 1956.Period upto which Registration of Trust/Society is valid||Silver Bells Education Trust_________________ 2043________________________________|
|7.||List of members of School Managing Committee with their Address/tenure and post held|
Teachers of the school
Two other persons
Other school Principals
|Ms. Amarjyoti SibalCapt. Kiritsinhji GohilMr. Mclachlan Paul James,Ms. Renu Sibal
Mr. Chakrapani Estarla
Ms. Shaily Jain
Dr. Dijesh Shah
Mr. Kuldeep Bhatt
Ms. Jyoti Rathod
Ms. Reema Ganguli
Ms. Kashish Singh
Mr. Rajendra Gohil
Mr. Narasimha Raju
|Nirmal nivas, Near Telghani, Krishnanagar,Bhavnagar.___________________________1117, Nirmal nivas, Near Telghani, Krishnanagar,Bhavnagar.___________________________Pl.no.740-D, Near Bhagwati Park,Kaliabid, Bhavnagar.
Pl.no.740-D, Near Bhagwati Park, Kaliabid, Bhavnagar
Plot No. 10, Jagannath Park-2, Subhashnagar, Bhavnagar.
207, Saijyoti Appt., Deri Road, Krishnanagar, Bhavnagar.
T – 1, Axarnath Flats, Bhayani ni Wadi, B/h Shastrinagar, Bhavnagar.
Meru Nursing Home, Chitranjan Chowk, Vidhyanagar, Bhavnagar.
C- 9, Niraj Appt., Opp. HDFC Bank Waghawadi Raod, Bhavnagar.
Block No. M/6206, Sri Ram Society, Gayatrinagar, Bhavnagar.
Plot No. 8, Virbhadranagar, Jail Road, Near Neelambaug, Bhavnagar.
72/1, Bhaktinagar, Near octroi naka, Talaja Raod, Bhavnagar.
C-4, Laxmi Appt. Near Lok Milap, Sardarnagar, Bhavnagar.
Javahar Navodya Vidhyalay, Trapaj, Bhavnagar.
|8.||Name and official address of the Manager/Presedent/Chairman/correspondent(i) E-mail(ii) Ph. No.(iii) Fax No.||AMAR JYOTI SIBAL______________________Nirmal nivas, Near Telghani, Krishnanagar,Bhavnagar.___________________________ 0278-2571004_______________________0278-2423283________________________|
|9.Area of school campus(i) In Acres(ii) In sq. mtrs.(iii) Built up area (sq. mtrs.)(iv) Area of playground in sq. mtrs.
(v) Other facilities
(i) Swimming Pool
(ii) Indoor games
(i) Dance Rooms
(iii) Music Rooms
(v) Health and Medical Check up
|10.||Details of fee structure(i) Pre-Nursery(ii) Nursery(iii) I to V(iv) VI to VIII(v) IX to
(vii) XI to XII Com.
(viii) XI to XII Sci.
|School Fee||Term Fee||Adm. Fee|
|1500/Month||1500 Twice||2000 At time of Adm.|
|1650/Month||1500 Twice||2000 At time of Adm.|
|1700/Month1900/Month||1500 Twice1500 Twice||2000 At time of Adm.2000 At time of Adm.|
|11.||Transport facility(i) Own buses(ii) Buses hired on contract basis(iii) Detail of transport charges||12NILRs. 500 per month|
13.Mode of payment of salary
(i) Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing __State Bank of India_________________
(ii) Through single cheque transfer advice __Yes______________________________
(iii)Individual cheque _____N A____________________________
(iv)Cash ____ N A ____________________________
14. Library facilities
(i) Size of the Library in sq.feet _42 X 18___________________________________
(ii) No. of Periodicals _15_______________________________________
(iii) No. of Dailies _05_______________________________________
(iv) No. of Reference books class-wise _500______________________________________
(v) No. of Magazine _20_______________________________________
(vi) Others _10_______________________________________
15. Name of the Grievance / redressal
Officer with E-mail, Ph. No. Fax No. _Ms. Shailly Jain ____________________________
Ph. No. 0278-2566711 Fax No. 0278-256920
16.Members of Sexual Harassment committee Mr. Chakrapani Estarla
Ms. Shailly Jain
17. Academic session period From : APRIL to MARCH
18. Vacation period From : MAY to JUNE
19. Admission period From : APRIL to AUGUST